IPO - AGP LIMITED

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sign up

xResearch

Active Member
Apr 9, 2017
1,537
1
38
#3
AGP LIMITED
OFFER FOR SALE DOCUMENT

This Offer consists of 35,000,000 ordinary shares (12.50% of the total paid up capital of AGP Limited) of the face value of PKR 10.00/- each. The Offer is being made through One Hundred Percent (100%) Book Building process at a Floor Price of PKR 80.00/- per share (including a premium of PKR 70.00/- per share) under regulation 7(4) of the PO Regulations. The bidders shall be allowed to place bids for 100% of the offer size and the Strike Price shall be the price at which all the 35,000,000 shares i.e. 100% of the Offer are subscribed. However, the successful bidders shall be provisionally allotted only Seventy Five Percent (75%) of the offer size i.e. 26,250,000 shares and the remaining Twenty Five Percent (25%) i.e. 8,750,000 shares shall be offered to retail investors. In case retail portion of the Offer remains unsubscribed, the unsubscribed shares will be allotted to the successful bidders on pro-rata basis.

(Justification of premium is given under “Valuation Section” in paragraph 2.1)
As per regulation 3( 11) of the P O Regulations re a d with regulation 5. 2. 2. of the PSX’s Regulations for Listing of Companies and Securities (the Listing Regulations), the draft Offer for Sale Document was placed on PSX’s website, for seeking public comments, for seven (7) working days starting from August 01, 2017 to August 09, 2017. The comments received have been duly incorporated / responded by the Consultant to the Issue.

THIS IS NOT A PROSPECTUS BY AGP LIMITED BUT AN OFFER FOR SALE DOCUMENT (OFSD) BY OBS PAKISTAN (PVT.) LIMITED AND MULLER & PHIPPS PAKISTAN (PRIVATE) LIMITED BOTH SHAREHOLDERS OF AGP LIMITED.

REGISTRATION OF ELIGIBLE INVESTORS:
the registration of eligible investors will commence at 9:00am on November 3, 2017 and will close at 3:00 pm on November 9, 2017 (during weekdays only)

BIDDING PERIOD DATES:
from November 8, 2017 to November 9, 2017 (both days inclusive), from 9:00 a.m. To 5:00 p.m.

DATE OF PUBLIC SUBSCRIPTION:
from November 14, 2017 to November 15, 2017, (both days inclusive), from 9:00 a.m. To 5:00 p.m.